The Perfect Small Sized Handbag


I got this bag at BikBok a while ago, and I've been loving it ever since. It is the perfect sized handbag for everyday use, and for special occasions where you don't need a lot of stuff with you. When I use this bag, I have my phone in it, a pair of sunglasses, some cash and beauty products such as my lipstick choice of the day.


The bag has some goregous rosegold details to it, which I absolutely love. I think it looks so cool, and it is something I've never owned before. I usually go for silver and gold when it comes to details, but I've truly fell in love with this rosegold color. I've been wearing this bag all summer, it is very handy for those shopping days or the days where I don't need a lot with me.

/ Do you have a favorite small sized handbag? 

2 comments

  1. This bag looks perfect! I really like the zipper on the sides. I would wear this bag definitely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the zipper as well! It is a gorgeous bag :-)

      Delete