July Favorites



July has gone by so fast, and the last month of summer is here. To be honest it hasn't really felt like summer, the weather here has been windy and cloudy, with a couple of sunny days. School starts in less than two weeks, and I hope that mother nature will treat us with some sun and windless weather for the first weeks of school, before Autumn is here. Well.. I didn't come here to talk about the weather, so lets go on to my favorites for July!


Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic Palettes


Makeup Revolution recently had a pop-up store in Oslo, and lucky me was at vacation in Oslo at that time. I've heard a lot about the Iconic Palettes, being dupes to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I've never tried the naked palettes from Urban Decay, so I decided to try the well loved dupes instead. The palettes have a nice and simple packaging, and the shadows inside are amazing. These three palettes are the ones I've been reaching for the whole month of July. 


Ahhh... My all time favorite powder. I bought the MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Finishing Powder Compact when I was in London in April. I've been loving it ever since, and as you can see I've already hit pan. The powder sets the foundation perfectly, and it is mattifying, so it keeps my oily skin in control and reduces the shine. I've been loving wearing this powder on top of my MAC Strobe Cream, with a bit of concealer where needed, it has been making my skin look very flawless. As the lover I am of this product, I've already bought a backup, in the loose powder form. 


Because it's summer, I haven't been wearing a lot of foundation, but when I have, I've been using the Bourjois Happy Light Illuminating & Hydrating Primer. This primer smells amazing, it reminds me of summer and sunscreen. This primer has been prepping my skin giving hydration and a gorgeous glow. I've been loving this product so much, and I want to try some more Bourjois products, any recommendations? 


I'm a lipstick lover, and this summer I've been keeping it simple, with a moisturizing balm or a neutral lipstick color. I've been loving wearing the MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Luxe Naturale as my lipstick. It gives a really pretty nude color to the lips, as well as keeping them moisturized. If you are a pale girl like me, I would recommend this lip color for an everyday nude, it is gorgeous! 


I used to love makeup removing wipes for removing my makeup, but for this month I've been loving using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This product does not only remove makeup, it also cleanses the skin at the same time! Multipurpose products are great, and because I've been feeling a little lazy this summer, this has been a easy and quick way to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin. 

/ I would love to know which products have been your favorites for the month of July - put a comment below, or a link to your blog post if you've done one! 

2 comments

  1. I need this palette in my life... That's all the colours I use! ♥ Great favourites ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the palettes, they are so good and so cheap! Thank you! ♡

      Delete