The Newest Additions To My MAC Lipstick Collection


MAC Lipsticks are my favorite lipsticks, and I'm always on the look for new colors. The last time I wanted more dark colors, that were perfect for autumn, so I got my hands on the gorgeous lipsticks Diva and Syrup. Syrup has turned out to be one of my favorites, while Diva has been sitting in my collection, waiting for the perfect time to be used. Diva is not the typical color that I would go for, but I do love to have it in my collection. It will be perfect for different makeup looks and so on. 


Diva is an intense reddish-burgundy with a matte finish. I love that this lipstick is creamy, even though it has a matte finish. It is not dry, and it feels nice on the lips. I would recommend wearing a lip liner underneath, because the lipstick can get messy when applying. This color will be perfect for those autumn and winter nights out, and for an everyday bold lip. As I said this is not a color I would go for, but I do love it, so I  need to get out of my comfort zone, because this color is gorgeous. 


Syrup is a cloudy pink color with a lustre finish. I love wearing this lipstick for a different everyday color, and I can't wait to use it more in autumn. I think this color compliments my skin tone, and I love the purple undertone to it. The lipstick goes on the lips like a dream, it is hydrating and has a slightly glossy finish to it.

/ Which MAC lipsticks did you recently purchase? 

No comments