This or That Tag

Today I thought I'd do something fun and different, so I found this tag online, where I've answered about 40 questions about makeup, fashion, and so on!


MAKEUP

Blush or Bronzer: Definitely bronzer. I love wearing bronzer, and I often wear it alone. I do like to wear blush as well, but if I had to chose to wear only bronzer or blush, I'd go with bronzer.

Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipstick. I'm not really a fan of lipgloss, I like liquid lipsticks, butter glosses and lip stains better. Lipgloss always gets stuck in my hair, haha!

Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara is a must have for me. I do like eyeliner, but I don't tend to wear it as often.

Foundation or Concealer: I love me some foundation, but when my skin is oily, I do like wearing a concealer and powder instead of foundation. I guess it depends on how bad my skin is, but I would go with a concealer.

Neutral or Color Eyeshadow: Neutrals, I don't own any colorful palettes, I should perhaps try some?

Pressed or Loose eye shadows: Pressed, due to the fact that I would just waste the loose ones by spilling so much haha!

Brushes or Sponges: Brushes. I do love my beauty blender, but for everything else beside foundation and concealer, I like to use brushes, so brushes it is!


NAILS

O.P.I or China Glaze: I only own an O.P.I nail polish of those two, and that is because I don't wear nail polish that often. I do think O.P.I polishes look better in general, so O.P.I over China Glaze.

Long or Short: Something in between? I do like the look of a long nail, but my nails are so thin they crack easily. I would go with short, because thats what I'm used to!

Acrylic or Natural: Natural. I've never tried acrylic ones.

Brights or Darks: I do like both, but I do go for more brighter colors than dark ones.

Flower or No Flower: No flower - I like it basic!


BODY

Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume. I like the stronger smell of a perfume, and the fact that it lasts longer than a Body Splash. I do love my body splashes though!

Lotion or Body Butter: Hmm.. I don't wear either, but I think I would go for body butter. The Body Shop ones smells really good!

Body wash or Soap: Body wash with a nice smell mmm..

LUSH or Other Bath Company: I have not tried any specific bath company products, and thats because we don't have it where I live - so I think I have to skip this. I would love to visit a Bath and Body Works store though!


FASHION

Jeans or Sweat pants: Jeans, I love skinny jeans with stretch in them!

Long sleeve or Short: Short sleeves, with a cardigan on top if it's cold hehe!

Dresses or Skirts: I don't wear either often, but I do like dresses more.

Stripes or Plaid: Stripes! When I was younger I was obsessed with stripes, not so much now, but I still prefer stripes over plaids!

Flip flops or Sandals: "A fashionable sandal please!"

Scarves or Hats: Scarves. In the autumn and winter I am obsessed with wearing scarves.

Studs or Dangly Earrings: Studs!

Necklaces or Bracelets: I like both, but have to go with necklaces.

Heels or Flats: I love ankle boots with a small or medium heel!

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: If I had to choose I would go with riding boots. I don't own a pair of each.

Jacket or Hoodie: Jacket!

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe / Abercombie or Hollister / Saks 5th or Nordstrom: These stores are not to find in Norway, so I have to skip these as well!


HAIR

Curly or Straight: Straight. My hair won't hold curls..

Bun or Ponytail: I like both, but a ponytail takes less time, so ponytail it is!

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips: Bobby pins.

Hair spray or Gel: Hair spray, I have not tried a hair gel yet!

Long or Short: I love long hair! I cut my hair short due to the fact that my hair got tangled so easily that I had to brush it quite a lot - and I have to admit that I do miss my long hair.

Light or Dark: Dark. I am naturally brown, so going lighter for me is a struggle and not good for my hair. I love dark brown hair!

Side sweep bangs or Full bangs: I have had both, and getting the side sweep bang to hold a whole day was a struggle. I would go for full bangs.

Up or Down: I like it better down!


RANDOM

Rain or Shine: Shine. I like the sound and smell of rain, but I don't like being in it.

Summer or Winter: This is a hard one. I love the summer, but I love the feel of winter, snow, christmas, hot chocolate, scarves, boots and so on. Aahhh I can't wait for winter!

Autumn or Spring: This is also a hard one! My birthday is in autumn and I do love the season, but I think I love spring more, due to the fact that everything has been so cold in Winter, and then it turns into spring with the nature growing, and warmer days.

Chocolate or Vanilla: If it is ice cream we are talking about, I do love vanilla more!

East coast or West coast: Here in Norway the west coast is colder, and the east cost is warmer. I do like the east coast more even though I live on the beautiful west coast. I love to travel to Oslo on the east coast, I guess I just like myself better there than at home in my little town.

/ If you have done a post like this in the past I would love to see it - put a comment below with a link!

No comments