How To: Store Your Makeup Brushes For a Cheap Price


I love organizing and storing when it comes to my makeup vanity, and I do like it cheap. IKEA is a great place to shop for your makeup vanity, whether it is for a vanity, storage, organization and they even have a good selection of decoration that you can put on top of your vanity. Today I want to share with you two cheap products that you can get from IKEA, which are perfect for storing your makeup brushes.



These holders are actually a pot plant, and a candle holder, both from IKEA. These are very popular when it comes to storing makeup brushes - they have been talked about on both blogs and on YouTube. I find these to be very decorative, and they have many size selections so you can find the perfect size for your brushes, whether you have many, or just a few. The pot on the first picture over is called KARDEMUMMA, and this is a big pot with space for many brushes. The candle holder on the last picture is called SKURAR and is a bit smaller, but then again, IKEA has a good selection when it comes to sizes of these. I feel like the KARDEMUMMA pot is a bit better when it comes to quality, simply because it is thicker, and it is not made of steel like the SKURAR one. I do love both of these holders, but for my vanity, I like to use the bigger pots for my brushes, and the candle holder is very handy for storing mascaras, lipsticks, you name it! If you're looking for some good and cheap storage for your makeup brushes and products, I would recommend checking these out!

2 comments

  1. "SKURAR" looks so pretty! I need to see if they have it the next time I visit Ikea, thanks for the suggestion!
    Xoxo, Nyx
    Nyx's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete