Mac Prep + Prime Fix +


MAC fix + has got to be one of my favorite face sprays of all time. Fix + can be used to a lot of different things, and my favorite things to use this product for is prepping the skin before makeup, to intensify eyeshadows and pigments, to even out my makeup and to refresh my skin.

Description from the MAC website:
A lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.

I'm on my second bottle right now, and I know for sure that I will buy a new one when this is nearly finished. This spray makes my face soft and fresh, while hydrating, and I have to say I'm kind of addicted. I love the new packaging of the spray, the matte look is so gorgeous and so elegant. This spray is a multipurpose product, and I love it for that. The price is not bad either, and you get a lot of product in the bottle. I can notice a change to my skin when I use this, and this product has been well loved the last year which has made it my holy grail face spray. 

/ Do you like the Fix + spray?

No comments