Welcome

My name is Anja, and here on the blog I will share posts about beauty, fashion and lifestyle. Look forward to see reviews, makeup looks, favorites, lifestyle, videos and so on! In this post I want to share some facts about me, so you can get to know me! 

/ I'm in 13th grade this school year, studying my last year of Media and Communication. School is where I've learned everything I know about photography, editing and writing.

/ I've been interested in makeup and beauty for about two years now. I like to combine my interests for beauty, fashion and photography, which is why I started this blog.


/ My biggest dream is to move out of the country to either US or UK, and work as a Makeup Artist.

/ I love traveling, but I don't get to do it as often. I've only been out of Scandinavia once, which was when I was on a class trip to London.


/ When it comes to fashion, I love my basics. White, grays and blacks are staples that you can find in my closet. I also love prints and boots.

/ Reading blogs, watching videos on YouTube and other beauty and lifestyle related things, are stuff I fill up my everyday life with. You can often find me on the web looking at inspiration, reading my favorite blogs, and just checking up on social media. 


So that was some facts about me. I hope you want to join me on this adventure, so we can share our thoughts and interests together! I'm really looking forward to getting started with this blog - to take more photographs and write more about my interests, so without further ado, Welcome to my blog!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14293067/?claim=bvt2z5jtnax">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments