My Favorite Products For Summer


In the summer I like to go simple with my makeup. I like to switch out my liquid foundations with powder foundation or a BB cream, and I like to go for a glowy and highlighted look. Today I want to share with you which products I've been reaching for this summer. 

Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume: This perfume has been my go-to perfume for summer. It smells amazing, with a mixture of honey, floral and vanilla. Perfect for summer!

bareMinerals Original Foundation: This foundation feels light on your skin, but has a medium coverage, as well as it gives you sun protection with an SPF of 15. I've been loving using this instead of my liquids. 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle: I love the highlighted look, and I've been loving this product for an intense and gorgeous glow. The color of the product is a peachy bronze, which looks gorgeous on my pale skin.

Makeup Revolution Vivid Bronzer in Ready To Go: This summer I've been switching out my well loved fawn shade from Anastasia with this warm and glowy bronzer from Makeup Revolution. It gives a gorgeous bronzed look while being natural at the same time. 

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+: I love this spray! I like wearing this under my makeup, as well as setting my makeup, and refreshing my skin during the day. It is very refreshing and calming on the skin.

MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss: My go-to lipstick this summer. This lipstick is gorgeous and so appropriate for summer. The shade is described as a frosted light coral, with a pop of color.

MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Rosy Outlook: Peach and pink is the way to go in the summer, and I've been rocking this blush every day. It is natural, and gives a nice tint of color to the cheeks.

MAC Strobe Cream: I love glowing in the summer, and this cream from MAC has made my skin look polished and glowy. As much as I like wearing this under my base, I also like to rock this alone with a bit of concealer where needed, bronzer, brows and mascara.

/ Which products are your favorites for summer? 

No comments