MAC Blue Brown Pigment

Today I want to share with you a favorite in my makeup collection. I've been seeing this product everywhere on YouTube and Instagram recently, and I had to get my hands on it. I'm of course talking about the amazing pigment Blue Brown from MAC.


MAC Blue Brown Pigment is described as a 3D brown color, with blue/green pearls in it. I think this shade is very special, due to the 3D effect, and the gorgeous color. I love the fact that you get a ton of product with this one, I probably have enough pigment to last my whole lifetime! It can get messy when you try to get the product out, but if you're careful it will be alright. A little tip; if you spray MAC fix + on your brush before dipping it in the product, it will make the pigment stand out more. 


As you can see, the color has a 3D effect, and depending on the lighting, the color changes from a brown-ish color, to a blue/green-ish color. I feel like this color is one of the most precious colors in my collection until now.

 / Have you tried the Blue Brown pigment from MAC?

No comments